Treatment of caries in Odessa
While cavities are 100% preventable, most adults have had at least one cavity by their early 20’s. A dental filling is a painless procedure that restores a decayed tooth, by removing decayed tissue and refilling the cavity with a tooth-colored material. The process of filling a cavity is virtually painless, and there is a short recovery time that allows patients to eat, speak and resume normal activity very promptly post-procedure.
The main cause of caries is poor oral hygiene. Bacterial plaque, food debris, frequent consumption of sweets, carbonated drinks, fast food - all this harms your teeth.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
We provide high-quality dental care in state-of-the-art facilities, which feature a modern look, coffee bar, and special play and treatment rooms for kids.
Our doctors and dental team provide a thorough professional exam, every time, taking special care to:
- • Deliver a comfortable, hassle-free dental visit
- • Attend to any immediate issues you may have, including relieving pain from dental emergencies
- • Answer your questions so that you can make informed health decisions
- • Explain any procedures in your language of preference
- • Teach you how to keep your mouth healthy